Monday, February 6, 2012

Starting Over

You know how sometimes you give in to a sudden, overwhelming impulse without considering the consequences? I just deleted all the entries in this blog, without hesitating (haha, now THAT was rather anticlimactic!). I didn't even know I was going to do it until I clicked the button. And now I am left wondering if perhaps there were a handful of entries I would have LIKED to save?
I want to get back into writing in this thing, and I think trashing all my other entries was the only way to propel me forward. I still haven't quite figured out why I stopped writing in the first place, when I used to be so consistent.
This entry will be short, because this is my get-back-in-the-writing-mode post. That, and apparently my current template went to crap during my 6th month absence, so I have to motivate my lazy ass to fix it. (That is if blogger even lets me in. They said my email address was no longer valid or something).
So yeah, this writing in my blog again? No guarantees.

1 comments:

I hate it when you click-happy people go and delete stuff. But if that's what it takes to give yourself a fresh start (thus prompting you to write in your blog again) then I can make my peace with it.

And no pressure, but I really REALLY miss your blog.
 

Post a Comment